Just the Facts: Erica Zucco
• Position: Reporter
• Year Hired at KOB Eyewitness News 4: 2012
• Other TV jobs/markets/stations: produced for TODAY show, reported at KOMU-TV8 in Columbia, MO while in college
• Why I'm A Journalist: cut my teeth at my college newspaper, The Maneater (we have teeth!) and never went back.
• Hidden Talent: making balloon animals, baking pies
• Favorite TV Show: Nashville
• Alma Mater: M-I-Z… Z-O-U!
• Hometown: Parma, OH… but I've also lived in Mississippi, Georgia, Missouri, Illinois and New York
• Hobbies: baking, cooking, photography, exploring New Mexico
• Favorite Sports Team: Chicago Cubs, Chicago Bears… and of course, the Mizzou Tigers • Favorite Musician: I'm a big music junkie. Faves of all time? Bob Dylan, Simon & Garfunkel and the Beach Boys – though as of lately, the Avett Brothers, the Lumineers and the Alabama Shakes! I couldn't live without my Satellite radio – favorites are Hip Hop Nation and The Highway. (I love it all)
• Favorite Destination: Chicago, where my family is… and anywhere with a beach!
• Favorite quote: "People are hungry for stories. It's part of our very being. Storytelling is a form of history, of immortality too. It goes from one generation to another." -Studs Terkel
• Favorite movie(s): Almost Famous, The Graduate, The Fighter
Copyright 2016 KOB-TV LLC, a Hubbard Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved