Santa Fe police say child, 2, ingested cocaine
Posted at: 10/19/2012 12:34 PM
By: KOB.com staff
We are following developing news out of Santa Fe, where police have confirmed that a two-year-old child was hospitalized after the child ingested cocaine.
The child was at a grandparent's house when it happened.
Right now police haven't arrested anyone and police aren't releasing details on the child's condition.
KOB Eyewitness News will be monitoring this story and will bring you more details in our evening newcasts and on KOB.com.