Family unable to return home after house fire
Posted at: 01/10/2013 4:18 PM
| Updated at: 01/10/2013 6:36 PM
By: KOB.com staff
Two Albuquerque residents will be staying with family Thursday night after their home caught fire.
The fire occurred in the Four Hills area.
The two people inside the home got out safely.
Albuquerque firefighters said the fire started in a dryer in the basement then spread up the laundry chute.
The department said the family will be able to go back home once repairs are made.