OMI: Baby died from morphine overdose
Posted at: 04/25/2013 5:00 PM
| Updated at: 04/25/2013 5:51 PM
By: KOB.com Staff
Medical investigators say an Albuquerque infant died after ingesting drugs.
We got the autopsy report for the 18-month-old girl who was found dead in a home near Broadway and I-40 in November.
Investigators say the girl died after ingesting morphine. Officials said it's unclear how she got the drugs and whether she was given the drugs intentionally or was accidentially exposed.
The Albuquerque Police Department is sending the case to the district attorney to determine if charges will be filed.