How to collect worker's compensation if you are injured

Updated: 03/06/2014 1:02 PM | Created: 03/05/2014 2:51 PM

Attorney Rod Dunn talking about what someone should do if they are injured are work.

Dunn Law Offices
(505) 896-3650

This Good Day New Mexico segment may include paid advertising content.  It is not affiliated with KOB-TV's News Department.