What to do if you have a workers compensation case

Updated: 04/29/2014 3:27 PM | Created: 04/29/2014 3:17 PM

Attorney Rod Dunn offers tips for anyone who may be involved in a workers compensation case.

Rod Dunn Law Offices
9400 Holly Avenue Northeast
Albuquerque, NM
(505) 896-3650

This Good Day New Mexico segment may include paid advertising content.  It is not affiliated with KOB-TV's News Department.