OMI: Baby died from morphine overdose

Posted at: 04/25/2013 5:00 PM | Updated at: 04/25/2013 5:51 PM
By: KOB.com Staff

Medical investigators say an Albuquerque infant died after ingesting drugs.

We got the autopsy report for the 18-month-old girl who was found dead in a home near Broadway and I-40 in November.

Investigators say the girl died after ingesting morphine. Officials said it's unclear how she got the drugs and whether she was given the drugs intentionally or was accidentially exposed.

The Albuquerque Police Department is sending the case to the district attorney to determine if charges will be filed.

Print  

Paid Advertisement:




Paid Advertisement:
Know More? Got Photo? Got Video? Correction Needed?

KOB welcomes a lively and courteous discussion as long as you follow the rules of conduct set forth in our Terms of Use. Comments are not pre-screened before they post. You agree that anything you post may be used, along with your name and profile picture, in accordance with our Privacy Policy and the license you have granted pursuant to our Terms of Use.

Advertisement | Your Ad Here

Advertisement | Your Ad Here

Home
Set Home
SMS Text Alerts
Text Alerts
Email
Email News
RSS
RSS
Android App
Android App
iPhone - iPad App
iOS App

Advertisement | Your Ad Here


Site Index