Advertisement

Man accidentally cuts his neck with chainsaw

Created: 04/01/2014 4:36 PM
By: Lisa Sylvester, WPXI

A Pennsylvania man is recovering after accidentally striking himself in the neck with a chainsaw.

James Valentine was rushed to Allegheny General Hospital on Monday with the chainsaw bar and blade still lodged in his neck following the tree-cutting accident in Ross Township.

"He was up in the tree. The crew got him down right away. It's amazing what they did. They're a good crew. It's just an unfortunate accident," said Dominic Migliozzi, with Adler Tree Service.

Read more: http://bit.ly/1kq0g3T


KOB welcomes a lively and courteous discussion as long as you follow the rules of conduct set forth in our Terms of Use. Comments are not pre-screened before they post. You agree that anything you post may be used, along with your name and profile picture, in accordance with our Privacy Policy and the license you have granted pursuant to our Terms of Use.

Advertisement



Join Our Email List

Advertisement