Advertisement

Camper catches fire in southern Colorado

KOB.com Web Staff
October 27, 2017 10:14 PM

CORTEZ, Colo. -- A massive house fire in southern Colorado was caught on camera.

Advertisement

Shannon Bruce provided KOB with the video on Friday. She said the fire broke out just before 7 p.m. at a home near 10th and Chestnut in Cortez. As she was recording, a propane tank exploded.

The Journal in Cortez reports a camper behind a home caught fire. Bruce says she believes the home is a total loss. There were no reported injuries.

An official in Cortez said the investigation is continuing and could not comment, but more information could be available Monday.

Credits

KOB.com Web Staff

Copyright 2017 KOB-TV LLC, a Hubbard Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved

Advertisement


Relay Media Amp

Advertisement



Advertisement



Like Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Follow Us on LinkedIn Follow Us on Google+ RSS Email Newsletters Android Apps iOS Apps


Deputy helps family targeted by criminals

Woman recounts watching would-be burglars case her house

Facebook interaction leads to alleged torment for Albuquerque teen

40 local kids find their new homes on National Adoption Day

Letter carrier's food drive provides meaning to season of giving