Large fire breaks out at northeast Albuquerque restaurant
October 13, 2018 09:29 PM
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. – First responders quickly began to evacuate the Texas Roadhouse at 5900 Pan American after a fire broke out at the restaurant Saturday evening.
Tall flames could be seen leaping from the building, as well as heavy smoke. Officials with Albuquerque Fire Rescue said the blaze began as a grease fire in the ventilation system.
No one was injured, according to AFR.
This is a developing story. Check back with KOB.com for updates.
Updated: October 13, 2018 09:29 PM
Created: October 13, 2018 06:57 PM
Copyright 2018 KOB-TV LLC, a Hubbard Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved