- A male in his 40s from Bernalillo County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A male in his 60s from Lea County.
The number of deaths of New Mexico residents related to COVID-19 is now 4,402.
In addition to the deaths, the state reported 242 additional COVID-19 cases. As of Tuesday, New Mexico has reported a total of 209,356 cases.
The latest cases include:
- 69 new cases in Bernalillo County
- 9 new cases in Chaves County
- 1 new case in Cibola County
- 5 new cases in Colfax County
- 11 new cases in Curry County
- 12 new cases in Doña Ana County
- 33 new cases in Eddy County
- 1 new case in Grant County
- 2 new cases in Hidalgo County
- 24 new cases in Lea County
- 5 new cases in Lincoln County
- 4 new cases in McKinley County
- 2 new cases in Otero County
- 2 new cases in Quay County
- 10 new cases in Rio Arriba County
- 2 new cases in Roosevelt County
- 14 new cases in Sandoval County
- 5 new cases in San Juan County
- 3 new cases in San Miguel County
- 9 new cases in Santa Fe County
- 1 new case in Taos County
- 1 new case in Torrance County
- 6 new cases in Valencia County
- 3 new cases among individuals held by federal agencies at the Otero County Federal Prison Facility
- 8 new cases among individuals held by federal agencies at the Otero County Processing Center
To see the number of positive cases in each county or by zip code, click here.
The state reported that 121 individuals are currently being hospitalized in New Mexico for COVID-19.
As of Tuesday, there are 196,698 COVID-19 cases designated as having recovered by the NMDOH.