Updated: July 30, 2021 05:28 PM
Created: July 30, 2021 01:27 PM
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. – The New Mexico Department of Health (NMDOH) reported two additional COVID-19-related death Friday.
The latest deaths include:
One recent death:
· A male in his 60s from Valencia County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
One* death >30days:
· A male in his 50s from Lea County.
The number of deaths of New Mexico residents related to COVID-19 is now 4,410.
In addition to the deaths, the state reported 331 additional COVID-19 cases. As of Friday, New Mexico has reported a total of 210,416 cases.
The latest cases include:
· 93 new cases in Bernalillo County
· 20 new cases in Chaves County
· 1 new case in Cibola County
· 11 new cases in Curry County
· 31 new cases in Doña Ana County
· 34 new cases in Eddy County
· 6 new cases in Grant County
· 2 new cases in Guadalupe County
· 6 new cases in Hidalgo County
· 14 new cases in Lea County
· 13 new cases in Lincoln County
· 1 new case in Luna County
· 17 new cases in McKinley County
· 4 new cases in Otero County
· 6 new cases in Quay County
· 5 new cases in Rio Arriba County
· 6 new cases in Roosevelt County
· 23 new cases in Sandoval County
· 10 new cases in San Juan County
· 10 new cases in Santa Fe County
· 3 new cases in Socorro County
· 1 new case in Taos County
· 4 new cases in Torrance County
· 9 new cases in Valencia County
· 1 new case among individuals held by federal agencies at the Otero County Processing Center
The state reported that 148 individuals are currently being hospitalized in New Mexico for COVID-19.
As of Friday, there are 196,851 COVID-19 cases designated as having recovered by the NMDOH.
Copyright 2021 - KOB-TV LLC, A Hubbard Broadcasting Company