KOB Web Staff
Updated: July 26, 2021 03:41 PM
Created: July 26, 2021 11:16 AM
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. – The New Mexico Department of Health (NMDOH) reported 3 additional COVID-19-related deaths in a report that combines Saturday's, Sunday's and Monday's numbers.
The latest deaths include:
Two recent deaths:
· A male in his 80s from Taos County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
· A female in her 50s from Valencia County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
One* death >30 days:
· A male in his 30s from McKinley County. The individual had underlying conditions.
The number of deaths of New Mexico residents related to COVID-19 is now 4,400.
New Mexico has reported a total of 209,118 cases.
The latest cases include:
· 232 new cases in Bernalillo County
· 21 new cases in Chaves County
· 2 new cases in Cibola County
· 1 new case in Colfax County
· 14 new cases in Curry County
· 37 new cases in Doña Ana County
· 59 new cases in Eddy County
· 3 new cases in Grant County
· 1 new case in Guadalupe County
· 11 new cases in Hidalgo County
· 29 new cases in Lea County
· 9 new cases in Lincoln County
· 1 new case in Los Alamos County
· 4 new cases in Luna County
· 12 new cases in McKinley County
· 1 new case in Mora County
· 7 new cases in Otero County
· 4 new cases in Quay County
· 8 new cases in Rio Arriba County
· 8 new cases in Roosevelt County
· 42 new cases in Sandoval County
· 32 new cases in San Juan County
· 6 new cases in San Miguel County
· 26 new cases in Santa Fe County
· 3 new cases in Sierra County
· 4 new cases in Socorro County
· 7 new cases in Taos County
· 3 new cases in Torrance County
· 27 new cases in Valencia County
· 18 new cases among individuals held by federal agencies at the Otero County Processing Center
The state reports that 89 individuals are currently being hospitalized in New Mexico for COVID-19.
As of Monday, there are 196,641 COVID-19 cases designated as having recovered by the NMDOH.
Copyright 2021 - KOB-TV LLC, A Hubbard Broadcasting Company