- A female in her 80s from Bernalillo County. The individual had underlying conditions and was a resident of the Ladera Center in Albuquerque.
- A male in his 40s from Santa Fe County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
The number of deaths of New Mexico residents related to COVID-19 is now 4,383.
New Mexico has reported a total of 207,566 cases.
The latest cases include:
- 128 new cases in Bernalillo County
- 4 new cases in Chaves County
- 7 new cases in Cibola County
- 13 new cases in Curry County
- 17 new cases in Doña Ana County
- 29 new cases in Eddy County
- 4 new cases in Hidalgo County
- 17 new cases in Lea County
- 4 new cases in Lincoln County
- 13 new cases in McKinley County
- 1 new case in Mora County
- 17 new cases in Otero County
- 3 new cases in Rio Arriba County
- 24 new cases in Sandoval County
- 33 new cases in San Juan County
- 4 new cases in San Miguel County
- 19 new cases in Santa Fe County
- 1 new case in Socorro County
- 6 new cases in Taos County
- 22 new cases in Valencia County
- 9 new cases among individuals held by federal agencies at the Otero County Processing Center
- 3 new cases among individuals held by federal agencies at the Torrance County Detention Facility
To see the number of positive cases in each county or by zip code, click here.
The state reports that 83 individuals are currently being hospitalized in New Mexico for COVID-19.
As of Monday, there are 196,202 COVID-19 cases designated as having recovered by the NMDOH.