- A male in his 80s from McKinley County. The individual was hospitalized.
- A female in her 80s from Santa Fe County.
- A male in his 30s from Valencia County.
- A male in his 50s from Valencia County. The individual was hospitalized.
- A male in his 60s from Valencia County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
The number of deaths of New Mexico residents related to COVID-19 is now 5,355.
In addition to the deaths, the state reported 4,991 additional COVID-19 cases over the five-day period. New Mexico has reported a total of 313,139 cases.
The latest cases include:
- 1,450 new cases in Bernalillo County
- 4 new cases in Catron County
- 163 new cases in Chaves County
- 60 new cases in Cibola County
- 12 new cases in Colfax County
- 85 new cases in Curry County
- 3 new cases in De Baca County
- 789 new cases in Doña Ana County
- 76 new cases in Eddy County
- 114 new cases in Grant County
- 8 new cases in Guadalupe County
- 1 new case in Hidalgo County
- 60 new cases in Lea County
- 33 new cases in Lincoln County
- 11 new cases in Los Alamos County
- 59 new cases in Luna County
- 176 new cases in McKinley County
- 5 new cases in Mora County
- 129 new cases in Otero County
- 43 new cases in Quay County
- 78 new cases in Rio Arriba County
- 28 new cases in Roosevelt County
- 387 new cases in Sandoval County
- 404 new cases in San Juan County
- 59 new cases in San Miguel County
- 250 new cases in Santa Fe County
- 38 new cases in Sierra County
- 76 new cases in Socorro County
- 50 new cases in Taos County
- 37 new cases in Torrance County
- 8 new cases in Union County
- 196 new cases in Valencia County
- 3 new cases among individuals held by federal agencies at the Otero County Processing Center
- 1 new case among New Mexico Corrections Department inmates at the Central New Mexico Correctional Facility in Valencia County
- 1 new case among New Mexico Corrections Department inmates at the Guadalupe County Correctional Facility
- 2 new cases among New Mexico Corrections Department inmates at the Northeast New Mexico Correctional Facility in Union County
- 26 new cases among New Mexico Corrections Department inmates at the Otero County Prison Facility
- 66 new cases among New Mexico Corrections Department inmates at the Springer Correctional Center in Colfax County
To see the number of positive cases in each county or by zip code, click here.
The state reports that 572 individuals are currently being hospitalized in New Mexico for COVID-19.
As of Monday, there are 266,169 COVID-19 cases designated as having recovered by the NMDOH.