Overnight fire displaces resident | KOB 4
Advertisement

Overnight fire displaces resident

Marian Camacho
December 11, 2018 07:15 AM

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M.—Albuquerque Fire Rescue responded to a blaze overnight at a home in southeast Albuquerque.

Advertisement

Officials say the fire broke out just after 2 a.m. Tuesday on Iron near Third Street and is believed to have been accidental.

No one was injured in the fire, but one resident was displaced.

Credits

Marian Camacho

Copyright 2018 KOB-TV LLC, a Hubbard Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved

Advertisement
Comment on Facebook

Share 4 - News Tips - Photos - Videos
  Share a News Tip, Story Idea, Photo, Video



Advertisement

Relay Media Amp

Advertisement

Advertisement




4 Investigates: Federal government shirks responsibility of caring for migrants to NM towns

Allocations available for some waitlisted disability waivers

Parents of student accused of firing gun at Cleveland HS charged

4 Investigates: Rio Arriba deputies were not trained to use tasers

Heinrich slams president’s plan to limit asylum seekers