New Mexico reports 3 new deaths, 137 additional COVID-19 cases
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. – The New Mexico Department of Health (NMDOH) reported 3 additional COVID-19-related deaths in Monday’s report.
The latest deaths include:
- A male in his 60s from Bernalillo County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions. The individual was a resident of the Sandia Ridge Center in Albuquerque.
- A female in her 70s from Sandoval County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A male in his 60s from Valencia County. The individual was hospitalized.
The number of deaths of New Mexico residents related to COVID-19 is now 4,108.
In addition to the deaths, the state reported 137 additional COVID-19 cases. As of Monday, New Mexico has reported a total of 200,037 cases.
The latest cases include:
- 56 new cases in Bernalillo County
- 1 new case in Chaves County
- 4 new cases in Cibola County
- 2 new cases in Colfax County
- 6 new cases in Curry County
- 3 new cases in Doña Ana County
- 12 new cases in Guadalupe County
- 2 new cases in Lea County
- 1 new case in Lincoln County
- 3 new cases in McKinley County
- 2 new cases in Otero County
- 4 new cases in Quay County
- 3 new cases in Rio Arriba County
- 4 new cases in Roosevelt County
- 7 new cases in Sandoval County
- 13 new cases in San Juan County
- 7 new cases in Santa Fe County
- 2 new cases in Torrance County
- 5 new cases in Valencia County
To see the number of positive cases in each county or by zip code, click here.
KOB 4 determined there was a 2.6% positivity result of the tests analyzed in Tuesday’s report from the state.
The state reports that 141 individuals are currently being hospitalized in New Mexico for COVID-19.
As of Monday, there are 185,249 COVID-19 cases designated as having recovered by the NMDOH.