UNM to host drive-thru flu shot clinics
September 20, 2018 12:37 PM
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. - The University of New Mexico is making it hard for anyone to say they didn't have time to get a flu shot.
UNM's Health Sciences Center says this year, it's providing drive-thru flu shot clinics in addition to its regular shot clinics.
The free vaccines will be for anyone six months and older.
The clinics will be held every Saturday starting September 29 through November 17 and will be staffed by UNM students from the colleges of Nursing and Pharmacy and the School of Medicine.
Here is a list of the flu shot clinic locations and dates:
- Saturday, September 29, 9 a.m.-1 p.m. - UNM Family Health Clinic, 1209 University Blvd. NE.
- Saturday, October 6, 9 a.m.-1 p.m. - UNM Westside Family Health Clinic, 4808 McMahon Blvd. NW.
- Saturday, October 13, 9 a.m.-1 p.m. - DRIVE-THRU - UNM Family Medicine Clinic, 2400 Tucker Ave. NE
- Saturday, October 20, 9 a.m.-1 p.m. - DRIVE-THRU - UNM Northeast Heights Family Health Clinic, 7801 Academy Rd.
- Saturday, October 27, 9 a.m.-1 p.m. - DRIVE-THRU - UNM Southwest Mesa Health Family Clinic, 301 Unser Blvd. NW.
- Saturday, November 3, 9 a.m.-1 p.m. - UNM LoboCare Clinic, 1101 Medical Arts Ave. NE.
- Saturday, November 10, 9 a.m.-1 p.m. - UNM Southeast Heights Family Health Clinic, 8200 Central Ave. SE.
- Saturday, November 17, 9 a.m.-1 p.m. - UNM North Valley Family Health Clinic, 3401 4th St. NW.
- Saturday, November 17, 9 a.m.-1 p.m. - UNM Atrisco Heritage Family Health Clinic, 10800 Dennis Chavez Rd. SW.
Updated: September 20, 2018 12:37 PM
Created: September 20, 2018 08:53 AM
Copyright 2019 KOB-TV LLC, a Hubbard Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved