Tours of alleged UFO crash site begin | KOB 4
Advertisement

Tours of alleged UFO crash site begin

Casey Torres
July 05, 2018 07:52 PM

CORONA, N.M. - The first tours of the alleged 1947 UFO crash site have begun.

Advertisement

A group of five people were first on the land that’s been closed for 71 years.

Candelaria Ruiz says she bought her ticket for the tour months ago and she was filled with excitement once she actually got on the land.

"We were looking at it and touching it and touching the dirt. And you know, it's something you can't explain, but it's a good feeling," Ruiz said.

Lauren, Madison and Abby Bogle's family bought the ranch in Corona, New Mexico that surrounds the alleged crash site. That area is actually government property.

The Bogle sisters say 200 tickets have been sold so far.

For more information about the tours, follow this link.

Credits

Casey Torres

Copyright 2018 KOB-TV LLC, a Hubbard Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved

Advertisement
Comment on Facebook

Share 4 - News Tips - Photos - Videos
  Share a News Tip, Story Idea, Photo, Video



Advertisement

Relay Media Amp

Advertisement

Advertisement



Volunteer safety patrol organization eyeing Albuquerque chapter

Residents give their say on how tax dollars should be spent

City hopes refurbished El Vado Motel is a sign of things to come for Central corridor

Ghost guns: How criminals circumvent firearm laws

Mayor walks back job announcement after unveiling economic development plan