Wintry weather strikes parts of New Mexico, Colorado
March 13, 2019 11:12 AM
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. - Wintry weather has hit parts of New Mexico dropping snow and prompting dozens of cancellations and delays across the state.
In Santa Fe, schools were canceled for the day due to the difficult driving conditions caused by the snow.
New Mexico Department of Transportation has posted difficult driving conditions across the state as the weather continues to create problems on the roads.
Check the full list below:
- Click here for school delays and closures
- Click here for road conditions and closures
- Click here for the latest weather conditions
- Click here for weather alerts
- Click here to view the interactive radar
- Submit photos and videos here
- Click here to view live cams
Some main passes in the Southwest portion of Colorado have also been closed. Details are as follows:
- US 160 Wolf Creek Pass CLOSED for av mitigation. 6 a.m. Lengthy Closure
- US 550 Coal Bank/Molas Passes CLOSED for av mitigation 7 a.m. Lengthy Closure
- CO 145 Lizard Head Pass CLOSED for adverse weather/av danger (av mitigation will start when safe for crews)
- US 160 La Veta Pass CLOSED for adverse weather
- CO 17 La Manga/Cumbres Pass CLOSED for adverse weather
Updated: March 13, 2019 11:12 AM
Created: March 13, 2019 09:34 AM
Copyright 2019 KOB-TV LLC, a Hubbard Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved