Updated: July 05, 2021 06:20 AM
Created: July 05, 2021 06:19 AM
In the interests of maintaining public health and safety and managing human resources during this transitional period, the City of Santa Fe has been taking a measured approach to resuming in-person services and opening City facilities and buildings to the workforce and the public. That process is about to accelerate.
Two of our libraries open their doors to the public on Wednesday, July 7, and, starting July 12, City office buildings will be open to the public during normal hours of operation from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Per the City’s current health order, which expires July 12, facial coverings are required for members of the public to receive in-person services from City employees, regardless of vaccination status.
As of July 2, following are the schedules (subject to change) for public access to City facilities:
Hours: Starting July 12, City Hall will be open to the public open to public from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.; please enter through the main entrance at 200 Lincoln Ave.
The Land Use Department (other than the Building Division and Building Permitting): Starting July 12, the Department will provide in-person services by appointment only. All in-person appointments should be scheduled directly with the appropriate Land Use Staff by email.
The Building Division: Starting July 9, the Division will begin accepting appointments for in-person intake review and submittal of building permit applications. Please visit santafenm.gov/online_permit_submittal_schedule to schedule an appointment to apply for permit types previously accepted by email, and to schedule meetings with Building Division staff as needed. Submittal of building permit applications by email will be discontinued on August 2; exceptions will be made under special circumstances and as pre-arranged with the Building Division Manager.
Please follow the links below for additional contacts and information regarding current operations.
· Land Use: santafenm.gov/land_use
· Building Permits: santafenm.gov/building_permits
· Inspections & Enforcement: santafenm.gov/inspections_and_enforcement
· Engineering: santafenm.gov/technical_review
· Current Planning: santafenm.gov/current_planning
· Historic Preservation: santafenm.gov/historic_preservation
Services, Resources: santafelibrary.org
Hours: Starting July 7, the Main Library will be open to the public from 10 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Tuesday through Saturday. Closed on Sundays and Mondays.
La Farge Branch Library
Hours: The La Farge Branch Library is open for curbside pickup only from 12 p.m. to 5:30 p.m., Tues, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday.
Southside Branch Library
Hours: The Southside Branch Library is open to the public from 10 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Tuesday through Saturday. Closed Sundays and Mondays.
Office hours: Tuesday and Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Information: (505) 955-6581, (505) 955-6778;
Pay online: santafenm.gov/parking
Schedules, rules, and guidelines from July 2, 2021, until further notice.
Need to Know:
· Patrons ages 13 and up may enter without an adult.
· BYO water, fountains will be taped off.
· Personal training 1-on-1 is allowed, no group training.
· Showers and locker rooms are closed.
· No fitness classes offered for now.
Fort Marcy Recreation Complex
Hours: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday-Friday.
Information: (505) 955-2500 or (505) 955-2501.
Pool: Lap swimming by reservation
Gym: By reservation only, maximum capacity 6 for pickle ball, up to 8 for basketball.
Salvador Perez Recreation Center
Hours: 7 a.m. to 3 p.m., Monday-Friday
Information: (505) 955-2607
Pool: Lap swimming by reservation
Fitness area: By reservation
Genoveva Chavez Community Center
Hours: 6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday; 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. on Saturdays. Closed Sundays.
Information and Reservations: Call (505) 955-4056 or (505) 955-4067 no more than 24 hours in advance to reserve a space for swimming, ice arena and racquetball; call and to inquire about other racquet sports.
· No full-court basketball games.
· Bring your own ball if possible.
· Pickle Ball, Table Tennis, and Badminton: Contact front desk for days and times.
· Racquetball: Singles, Doubles, cutthroat are permitted; contact front desk for reservation.
Monday to Friday Lap Swim:
· 6:30 a.m. to 9 a.m.; 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
· 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. (3/4 lap, 1/4 recreational swim in shallow end)
Monday to Friday Recreational Swim:
· 3:30 to 4:30
Saturday Lap Swim:
· 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.; no recreational swim
GCCC Therapy Pool
Monday to Friday
· 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
· 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
· 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Reservations required 24 hours in advance.
· Tuesday: 1:00 p.m. - 8:45 p.m.
· Wednesday, Thursday: 11:00 a.m. - 8:45 p.m.
· Friday: 11:30 a.m. - 9:15 p.m.
· Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
· Closed Sundays/Mondays
MARTY SANCHEZ LINKS DE SANTA FE
Information: Marty Sanchez Links de Santa Fe, (505) 955-4400
Hours: 7 a.m. to 7:30 p.m
Admission: Cor tee time or reserve at Marty Sanchez Links de Santa Fe | Teetimes Page (teesnap.net)
SENIOR CENTERS expect to resume onsite services in mid-late August.
Copyright 2021 - KOB-TV LLC, A Hubbard Broadcasting Company