Guidelines to Gameday: Here are the new policies for Lobo football games
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. — The game day experience will be a little different this year.
Here’s the latest Guidelines to Gameday:
- Albertson’s Howl Zone: The revamped Albertson’s Howl Zone is opening three hours prior to kickoff, featuring a kid’s zone with inflatables, face painters and balloon artists; an inflatable area with other activities sponsored by National Guard and a live DJ throughout all of the Howl Zone. The Lobo Radio Pre-Show will kick off one hour prior to gameday and be featured inside Lobo One. If you would like to have a tailgate reserved spot in the Howl Zone this season, click here.
- Lobo Walk: The Lobos will make their way through the Howl Zone about an hour and a half prior to the start of the game.
- Mobile Ticketing and Parking: UNM Athletics has moved to digital ticketing for both tickets into the game and parking. Fans are encouraged to download tickets to their phones prior to arriving at the stadium. To learn more about mobile ticketing, click here.
- Clear Bag Policy: UNM Athletics will be implementing a clear bag policy at all athletic events. Clear bags may be no larger than 12"x6"x12". For more information, click here.
- Field Suites: If you want to be up close and personal to the Lobos, contact the UNM Ticket Office at 505-925-LOBO for more information.
- Ride Share: Sponsored by TLC, the Ride Share pickup/drop off location will be located on Avenida Cesar Chavez SE right outside the NE entrance of University Stadium.
- Concessions: This year the concessions at University Stadium are being revamped. For more information, click here.
- Overnight RV Parking: Looking to camp out for the Lobos? Click here for more information.