New Mexico reports 0 new deaths, 122 additional COVID-19 cases
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. – The New Mexico Department of Health (NMDOH) reported 0 additional COVID-19-related deaths in Tuesday’s report.
The number of deaths of New Mexico residents related to COVID-19 is now 4,302.
In addition to the deaths, the state reported 122 additional COVID-19 cases. As of Tuesday, New Mexico has reported a total of 204,392 cases.
The latest cases include:
· 25 new cases in Bernalillo County
· 1 new case in Chaves County
· 3 new cases in Curry County
· 1 new case in De Baca County
· 8 new cases in Doña Ana County
· 9 new cases in Eddy County
· 1 new case in Guadalupe County
· 3 new cases in Lea County
· 1 new case in Los Alamos County
· 1 new case in Luna County
· 1 new case in McKinley County
· 1 new case in Otero County
· 2 new cases in Quay County
· 4 new cases in Rio Arriba County
· 2 new cases in Roosevelt County
· 5 new cases in Sandoval County
· 10 new cases in San Juan County
· 2 new cases in San Miguel County
· 6 new cases in Santa Fe County
· 1 new case in Torrance County
· 9 new cases in Valencia County
· 26 new cases among individuals held by federal agencies at the Torrance County Detention Facility
The state reports that 107 individuals are currently being hospitalized in New Mexico for COVID-19.
As of Tuesday, there are 192,475 COVID-19 cases designated as having recovered by the NMDOH.