New Mexico reports 1 new death, 116 additional COVID-19 cases
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. – The New Mexico Department of Health (NMDOH) reported 1 additional COVID-19-related death in Tuesday’s report.
The latest death includes:
- A female in her 60s from Otero County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
The number of deaths of New Mexico residents related to COVID-19 is now 4,359.
In addition to the deaths, the state reported 116 additional COVID-19 cases. As of Tuesday, New Mexico has reported a total of 206,666 cases.
The latest cases include:
- 35 new cases in Bernalillo County
- 5 new cases in Curry County
- 18 new cases in Doña Ana County
- 6 new cases in Eddy County
- 1 new case in Hidalgo County
- 3 new cases in Lea County
- 1 new case in Luna County
- 4 new cases in McKinley County
- 6 new cases in Otero County
- 3 new cases in Rio Arriba County
- 11 new cases in Sandoval County
- 5 new cases in San Juan County
- 4 new cases in San Miguel County
- 5 new cases in Santa Fe County
- 8 new cases in Taos County
- 1 new case in Valencia County
The state reports that 83 individuals are currently being hospitalized in New Mexico for COVID-19.
As of Tuesday, there are 195,751 COVID-19 cases designated as having recovered by the NMDOH.