New Mexico reports 1 new death, 185 additional COVID-19 cases
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. – The New Mexico Department of Health (NMDOH) reported one additional COVID-19-related death in Monday’s report.
The latest deaths include:
- A male in his 70s from Roosevelt County. The individual was hospitalized.
The number of deaths of New Mexico residents related to COVID-19 is now 3,853.
In addition to the deaths, the state reported 185 additional COVID-19 cases. As of Monday, New Mexico has reported a total of 188,488 cases.
The latest cases include:
- 68 new cases in Bernalillo County
- 2 new cases in Chaves County
- 2 new cases in Cibola County
- 1 new case in Colfax County
- 4 new cases in Curry County
- 30 new cases in Doña Ana County
- 2 new cases in Eddy County
- 7 new cases in Grant County
- 5 new cases in Lea County
- 2 new cases in Lincoln County
- 1 new case in Los Alamos County
- 8 new cases in Luna County
- 1 new case in McKinley County
- 12 new cases in Otero County
- 3 new cases in Roosevelt County
- 19 new cases in Sandoval County
- 7 new cases in Santa Fe County
- 1 new case in Sierra County
- 2 new cases in Socorro County
- 2 new cases in Taos County
- 1 new case in Torrance County
- 4 new cases in Valencia County
- 1 new case among individuals held by federal agencies at the Cibola County Correctional Center
KOB 4 determined there was a 2.7% positivity result of the tests analyzed in Monday’s report from the state.
The state reports that 126 individuals are currently being hospitalized in New Mexico for COVID-19.
As of Monday, there are 167,659 COVID-19 cases designated as having recovered by the New Mexico Department of Health.