New Mexico reports 1 new death, 230 additional COVID-19 cases
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. – The New Mexico Department of Health (NMDOH) reported 1 additional COVID-19-related death in Thursday’s report.
The latest death includes:
- A female in her 90s from Valencia County. The individual was a resident of the Belen Meadows Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center in Belen.
The number of deaths of New Mexico residents related to COVID-19 is now 3,997.
In addition to the deaths, the state reported 230 additional COVID-19 cases. As of Thursday, New Mexico has reported a total of 194,605 cases.
The latest cases include:
- 67 new cases in Bernalillo County
- 1 new case in Catron County
- 16 new cases in Chaves County
- 1 new case in Cibola County
- 3 new cases in Colfax County
- 39 new cases in Doña Ana County
- 2 new cases in Eddy County
- 1 new case in Grant County
- 2 new cases in Hidalgo County
- 2 new cases in Lea County
- 2 new cases in Lincoln County
- 2 new cases in Luna County
- 5 new cases in McKinley County
- 10 new cases in Otero County
- 3 new cases in Rio Arriba County
- 19 new cases in Sandoval County
- 33 new cases in San Juan County
- 1 new case in San Miguel County
- 9 new cases in Santa Fe County
- 5 new cases in Socorro County
- 1 new case in Taos County
- 1 new case in Torrance County
- 5 new cases in Valencia County
KOB 4 determined there was a 2.2% positivity result of the tests analyzed in Thursday’s report from the state.
The state reports that 118 individuals are currently being hospitalized in New Mexico for COVID-19.
As of Thursday, there are 176,031 COVID-19 cases designated as having recovered by the NMDOH.