New Mexico reports 1 new death, 245 additional COVID-19 cases
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. – The New Mexico Department of Health (NMDOH) reported 1 additional COVID-19-related death in Friday’s report.
The latest death includes:
- A male in his 70s from Bernalillo County. The individual had underlying conditions.
The number of deaths of New Mexico residents related to COVID-19 is now 4,024.
In addition to the deaths, the state reported 245 additional COVID-19 cases. As of Friday, New Mexico has reported a total of 196,221 cases.
The latest cases include:
- 59 new cases in Bernalillo County
- 8 new cases in Chaves County
- 4 new cases in Curry County
- 46 new cases in Doña Ana County
- 12 new cases in Eddy County
- 1 new case in Lea County
- 4 new cases in Lincoln County
- 3 new cases in Los Alamos County
- 8 new cases in Luna County
- 6 new cases in McKinley County
- 8 new cases in Otero County
- 2 new cases in Quay County
- 2 new cases in Rio Arriba County
- 1 new case in Roosevelt County
- 18 new cases in Sandoval County
- 36 new cases in San Juan County
- 1 new case in San Miguel County
- 12 new cases in Santa Fe County
- 5 new cases in Sierra County
- 1 new case in Torrance County
- 7 new cases in Valencia County
- 1 new case among New Mexico Corrections Department inmates at the Central New Mexico Correctional Facility in Valencia County
KOB 4 determined there was a 1.9% positivity result of the tests analyzed in Friday’s report from the state.
The state reports that 116 individuals are currently being hospitalized in New Mexico for COVID-19.
As of Friday, there are 177,623 COVID-19 cases designated as having recovered by the NMDOH.