New Mexico reports 1 new death, 76 additional COVID-19 cases
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. – The New Mexico Department of Health (NMDOH) reported 1 additional COVID-19-related death in Friday’s report.
The latest death includes:
- A female in her 60s from Eddy County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
The number of deaths of New Mexico residents related to COVID-19 is now 4,335.
In addition to the deaths, the state reported 76 additional COVID-19 cases. As of Friday, New Mexico has reported a total of 205,290 cases.
The latest cases include:
- 19 new cases in Bernalillo County
- 2 new cases in Cibola County
- 2 new cases in Curry County
- 3 new cases in Doña Ana County
- 6 new cases in Eddy County
- 1 new case in Grant County
- 2 new cases in Lea County
- 1 new case in McKinley County
- 1 new case in Otero County
- 3 new cases in Rio Arriba County
- 6 new cases in Sandoval County
- 5 new cases in San Juan County
- 2 new cases in San Miguel County
- 8 new cases in Santa Fe County
- 5 new cases in Taos County
- 1 new case in Torrance County
- 4 new cases in Valencia County
- 4 new cases among individuals held by federal agencies at the Cibola County Correctional Center
- 1 new case among New Mexico Corrections Department inmates at the Central New Mexico Correctional Facility in Valencia County
To see the number of positive cases in each county or by zip code, click here.
The state reports that 71 individuals are currently being hospitalized in New Mexico for COVID-19.
As of Friday, there are 194,015 COVID-19 cases designated as having recovered by the NMDOH.