New Mexico reports 1 new death, 83 additional COVID-19 cases
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. – The New Mexico Department of Health (NMDOH) reported 1 additional COVID-19-related death in Wednesday’s report.
The latest death includes:
- A female in her 40s from Guadalupe County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
The number of deaths of New Mexico residents related to COVID-19 is now 4,347.
In addition to the deaths, the state reported 83 additional COVID-19 cases. As of Wednesday, New Mexico has reported a total of 205,996 cases.
The latest cases include:
- 27 new cases in Bernalillo County
- 1 new case in Chaves County
- 2 new cases in Curry County
- 5 new cases in Doña Ana County
- 1 new case in Los Alamos County
- 3 new cases in Luna County
- 1 new case in McKinley County
- 1 new case in Otero County
- 2 new cases in Rio Arriba County
- 3 new cases in Roosevelt County
- 10 new cases in Sandoval County
- 2 new cases in San Juan County
- 1 new case in San Miguel County
- 14 new cases in Santa Fe County
- 8 new cases in Valencia County
- 2 new cases among individuals held by federal agencies at the Cibola County Correctional Center
The state reports that 70 individuals are currently being hospitalized in New Mexico for COVID-19.
As of Wednesday, there are 195,187 COVID-19 cases designated as having recovered by the NMDOH.