New Mexico reports 1 new death, 86 additional COVID-19 cases
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. – The New Mexico Department of Health (NMDOH) reported 1 additional COVID-19-related death in Friday’s report.
The latest death includes:
- A female in her 90s from Doña Ana County.
The number of deaths of New Mexico residents related to COVID-19 is now 4,344.
In addition to the deaths, the state reported 86 additional COVID-19 cases. As of Friday, New Mexico has reported a total of 205,715 cases.
The latest cases include:
- 22 new cases in Bernalillo County
- 9 new cases in Doña Ana County
- 2 new cases in Eddy County
- 2 new cases in Grant County
- 1 new case in Hidalgo County
- 1 new case in Lincoln County
- 4 new cases in Luna County
- 1 new case in Otero County
- 7 new cases in Rio Arriba County
- 1 new case in Roosevelt County
- 7 new cases in Sandoval County
- 5 new cases in San Juan County
- 1 new case in San Miguel County
- 11 new cases in Santa Fe County
- 2 new cases in Sierra County
- 2 new cases in Taos County
- 2 new cases in Torrance County
- 3 new cases in Valencia County
The state reports that 67 individuals are currently being hospitalized in New Mexico for COVID-19.
As of Friday, there are 194,687 COVID-19 cases designated as having recovered by the NMDOH.