New Mexico reports 1 new death, 125 additional COVID-19 cases
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. – The New Mexico Department of Health (NMDOH) reported 1 additional COVID-19-related death in Friday’s report.
The latest death includes:
- A male in his 60s from Torrance County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
The number of deaths of New Mexico residents related to COVID-19 is now 4,354.
In addition to the deaths, the state reported 125 additional COVID-19 cases. As of Friday, New Mexico has reported a total of 206,252 cases.
The latest cases include:
- 43 new cases in Bernalillo County
- 5 new cases in Chaves County
- 1 new case in Colfax County
- 4 new cases in Curry County
- 6 new cases in Doña Ana County
- 1 new case in Eddy County
- 1 new case in Grant County
- 1 new case in Lincoln County
- 1 new case in Los Alamos County
- 3 new cases in Luna County
- 7 new cases in McKinley County
- 5 new cases in Otero County
- 3 new cases in Rio Arriba County
- 2 new cases in Roosevelt County
- 10 new cases in Sandoval County
- 4 new cases in San Juan County
- 9 new cases in Santa Fe County
- 1 new case in Sierra County
- 1 new case in Socorro County
- 13 new cases in Taos County
- 4 new cases in Valencia County
The state reports that 77 individuals are currently being hospitalized in New Mexico for COVID-19.
As of Friday, there are 195,354 COVID-19 cases designated as having recovered by the NMDOH.