New Mexico reports 1 new death, 79 additional COVID-19 cases
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. – The New Mexico Department of Health (NMDOH) reported 1 additional COVID-19-related death in Tuesday’s report.
The latest death includes:
- A female in her 70s from Bernalillo County. The individual was hospitalized.
The number of deaths of New Mexico residents related to COVID-19 is now 4,287.
In addition to the deaths, the state reported 79 additional COVID-19 cases. As of Tuesday, New Mexico has reported a total of 203,747 cases.
The latest cases include:
- 27 new cases in Bernalillo County
- 1 new case in Colfax County
- 1 new case in Curry County
- 11 new cases in Doña Ana County
- 2 new cases in Eddy County
- 1 new case in Guadalupe County
- 1 new case in Lincoln County
- 3 new cases in McKinley County
- 1 new case in Mora County
- 9 new cases in Rio Arriba County
- 2 new cases in Sandoval County
- 6 new cases in San Juan County
- 2 new cases in San Miguel County
- 4 new cases in Santa Fe County
- 1 new case in Torrance County
- 6 new cases in Valencia County
- 1 new case among individuals held by federal agencies at the Otero County Processing Center
The state reports that 89 individuals are currently being hospitalized in New Mexico for COVID-19.
As of Tuesday, there are 191,257 COVID-19 cases designated as having recovered by the NMDOH.