New Mexico reports 2 new deaths, 185 additional COVID-19 cases
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. – The New Mexico Department of Health (NMDOH) reported 2 additional COVID-19-related deaths in Saturday’s report.
The latest deaths include:
- A male in his 70s from Bernalillo County. The individual was hospitalized.
- A female in her 60s from Sandoval County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
The number of deaths of New Mexico residents related to COVID-19 is now 3,925.
In addition to the deaths, the state reported 185 additional COVID-19 cases. As of Saturday, New Mexico has reported a total of 190,887 cases.
The latest cases include:
- 63 new cases in Bernalillo County
- 4 new cases in Chaves County
- 1 new case in Cibola County
- 1 new case in Colfax County
- 1 new case in Curry County
- 27 new cases in Doña Ana County
- 6 new cases in Grant County
- 2 new cases in Guadalupe County
- 7 new cases in Lea County
- 1 new case in Lincoln County
- 4 new cases in Luna County
- 6 new cases in McKinley County
- 4 new cases in Otero County
- 7 new cases in Rio Arriba County
- 12 new cases in Sandoval County
- 18 new cases in San Juan County
- 3 new cases in Santa Fe County
- 2 new cases in Taos County
- 15 new cases in Valencia County
- 1 new case among individuals held by federal agencies at the Otero County Processing Center
KOB 4 determined there was a 1.71% positivity result of the tests analyzed in Saturday’s report from the state.
The state reports that 118 individuals are currently being hospitalized in New Mexico for COVID-19.
As of Saturday, there are 173,119 COVID-19 cases designated as having recovered by the NMDOH.