New Mexico reports 2 new deaths, 381 additional COVID-19 cases over four-day period
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. – The New Mexico Department of Health (NMDOH) reported 2 additional COVID-19-related deaths in a report that combines Saturday’s, Sunday’s, Monday’s, and Tuesday’s numbers.
The latest deaths include:
Two deaths from more than 30 days ago:
- A female in her 80s from Bernalillo County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A male in his 80s from Lea County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
The number of deaths of New Mexico residents related to COVID-19 is now 4,264.
In addition to the deaths, the state reported 381 additional COVID-19 cases. As of Tuesday, New Mexico has reported a total of 203,151cases.
The latest cases include:
- 103 new cases in Bernalillo County
- 13 new cases in Chaves County
- 4 new cases in Cibola County
- 4 new cases in Colfax County
- 4 new cases in Curry County
- 34 new cases in Doña Ana County
- 1 new case in Eddy County
- 6 new cases in Grant County
- 2 new cases in Guadalupe County
- 51 new cases in Lea County
- 6 new cases in Lincoln County
- 1 new case in Los Alamos County
- 4 new cases in Luna County
- 10 new cases in McKinley County
- 1 new case in Mora County
- 4 new cases in Otero County
- 12 new cases in Rio Arriba County
- 6 new cases in Roosevelt County
- 26 new cases in Sandoval County
- 54 new cases in San Juan County
- 2 new cases in San Miguel County
- 18 new cases in Santa Fe County
- 1 new case in Socorro County
- 7 new cases in Torrance County
- 1 new case in Union County
- 5 new cases in Valencia County
- 1 new case among individuals held by federal agencies at the Otero County Processing Center
The state reports that 105 individuals are currently being hospitalized in New Mexico for COVID-19.
As of Tuesday, there are 189,692 COVID-19 cases designated as having recovered by the NMDOH.