New Mexico reports 2 new deaths, 52 additional COVID-19 cases
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. – The New Mexico Department of Health (NMDOH) reported 2 additional COVID-19-related deaths in Tuesday’s report.
The latest death includes:
- A male in his 80s from Bernalillo County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A female in her 90s from Doña Ana County. The individual had underlying conditions.
The number of deaths of New Mexico residents related to COVID-19 is now 4,338.
In addition to the deaths, the state reported 52 additional COVID-19 cases. As of Tuesday, New Mexico has reported a total of 205,484 cases.
The latest cases include:
- 14 new cases in Bernalillo County
- 1 new case in Chaves County
- 2 new cases in Doña Ana County
- 2 new cases in Grant County
- 3 new cases in Guadalupe County
- 1 new case in Lea County
- 1 new case in Lincoln County
- 1 new case in Luna County
- 2 new cases in Otero County
- 6 new cases in Rio Arriba County
- 1 new case in Sandoval County
- 7 new cases in San Juan County
- 1 new case in San Miguel County
- 5 new cases in Santa Fe County
- 1 new case in Taos County
- 1 new case in Union County
- 3 new cases in Valencia County
The state reports that 72 individuals are currently being hospitalized in New Mexico for COVID-19.
As of Tuesday, there are 194,474 COVID-19 cases designated as having recovered by the NMDOH.