New Mexico reports 2 new deaths, 76 additional COVID-19 cases
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. – The New Mexico Department of Health (NMDOH) reported 2 additional COVID-19-related deaths in Wednesday’s report.
The latest death includes:
· A female in her 70s from Bernalillo County. The individual was a resident of the Rehabilitation Center in Albuquerque.
· A male in his 70s from Santa Fe County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
The number of deaths of New Mexico residents related to COVID-19 is now 4,332.
In addition to the deaths, the state reported 76 additional COVID-19 cases. As of Wednesday, New Mexico has reported a total of 205,134 cases.
The latest cases include:
· 23 new cases in Bernalillo County
· 1 new case in Chaves County
· 1 new case in Cibola County
· 9 new cases in Doña Ana County
· 2 new cases in Eddy County
· 2 new cases in Guadalupe County
· 1 new case in Lea County
· 5 new cases in Otero County
· 12 new cases in Rio Arriba County
· 6 new cases in Sandoval County
· 5 new cases in San Juan County
· 1 new case in San Miguel County
· 3 new cases in Santa Fe County
· 3 new cases in Taos County
· 1 new case in Torrance County
· 1 new case in Valencia County
The state reports that 76 individuals are currently being hospitalized in New Mexico for COVID-19.
As of Wednesday, there are 193,772 COVID-19 cases designated as having recovered by the NMDOH.