New Mexico reports 2 new deaths, 876 additional COVID-19 cases
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. – The New Mexico Department of Health (NMDOH) reported two additional COVID-19-related deaths Tuesday.
The latest deaths include:
Two recent deaths:
- A male in his 80s from Curry County. The individual had underlying conditions.
- A male in his 70s from McKinley County. The individual was hospitalized.
The number of deaths of New Mexico residents related to COVID-19 is now 4,483.
In addition to the deaths, the state reported 876 additional COVID-19 cases. As of Tuesday, New Mexico has reported a total of 226,868 cases.
The latest cases include:
- 254 new cases in Bernalillo County
- 18 new cases in Chaves County
- 13 new cases in Cibola County
- 3 new cases in Colfax County
- 42 new cases in Curry County
- 48 new cases in Doña Ana County
- 49 new cases in Eddy County
- 2 new cases in Grant County
- 2 new cases in Guadalupe County
- 139 new cases in Lea County
- 14 new cases in Lincoln County
- 5 new cases in Luna County
- 12 new cases in McKinley County
- 1 new case in Mora County
- 28 new cases in Otero County
- 8 new cases in Quay County
- 7 new cases in Rio Arriba County
- 7 new cases in Roosevelt County
- 58 new cases in Sandoval County
- 55 new cases in San Juan County
- 29 new cases in San Miguel County
- 21 new cases in Santa Fe County
- 2 new cases in Sierra County
- 4 new cases in Socorro County
- 11 new cases in Taos County
- 5 new cases in Torrance County
- 38 new cases in Valencia County
- 1 new case among individuals held by federal agencies at the Otero County Processing Center
The state reported that 426 individuals are currently being hospitalized in New Mexico for COVID-19.
As of Tuesday, there are 200,248 COVID-19 cases designated as having recovered by the NMDOH.