New Mexico reports 3 new deaths, 167 additional COVID-19 cases
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. – The New Mexico Department of Health (NMDOH) reported 3 additional COVID-19-related deaths in Monday’s report.
The latest deaths include:
- A male in his 50s from Lea County. The individual was hospitalized.
- A male in his 20s from San Juan County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A female in her 80s from San Juan County. The individual was hospitalized.
The number of deaths of New Mexico residents related to COVID-19 is now 3,892.
In addition to the deaths, the state reported 167 additional COVID-19 cases. As of Monday, New Mexico has reported a total of 189,893 cases.
The latest cases include:
- 67 new cases in Bernalillo County
- 1 new case in Chaves County
- 1 new case in Curry County
- 24 new cases in Doña Ana County
- 4 new cases in Eddy County
- 1 new case in Grant County
- 22 new cases in Lea County
- 1 new case in Lincoln County
- 11 new cases in Luna County
- 2 new cases in McKinley County
- 4 new cases in Otero County
- 1 new case in Roosevelt County
- 12 new cases in Sandoval County
- 6 new cases in San Juan County
- 1 new case in San Miguel County
- 2 new cases in Santa Fe County
- 3 new cases in Sierra County
- 1 new case in Torrance County
- 3 new cases in Valencia County
To see the number of positive cases in each county or by zip code, click here.
KOB 4 determined there was a 2.5% positivity result of the tests analyzed in Monday’s report from the state.
The state reports that 115 individuals are currently being hospitalized in New Mexico for COVID-19.
As of Monday, there are 172,520 COVID-19 cases designated as having recovered by the NMDOH.