New Mexico reports 3 new deaths, 228 additional COVID-19 cases
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. – The New Mexico Department of Health (NMDOH) reported 3 additional COVID-19-related deaths in Thursday’s report.
The latest deaths include:
- A male in his 60s from Bernalillo County. The individual had underlying conditions.
- A male in his 30s from Bernalillo County. The individual was hospitalized.
- A male in his 90s from Doña Ana County. The individual had underlying conditions.
The number of deaths of New Mexico residents related to COVID-19 is now 4,023.
In addition to the deaths, the state reported 228 additional COVID-19 cases. As of Thursday, New Mexico has reported a total of 195,990 cases.
The latest cases include:
- 83 new cases in Bernalillo County
- 1 new case in Catron County
- 12 new cases in Chaves County
- 3 new cases in Cibola County
- 9 new cases in Curry County
- 1 new case in De Baca County
- 19 new cases in Doña Ana County
- 4 new cases in Eddy County
- 1 new case in Grant County
- 2 new cases in Lea County
- 8 new cases in Lincoln County
- 1 new case in Los Alamos County
- 1 new case in Luna County
- 5 new cases in McKinley County
- 7 new cases in Otero County
- 4 new cases in Rio Arriba County
- 12 new cases in Sandoval County
- 33 new cases in San Juan County
- 10 new cases in Santa Fe County
- 2 new cases in Socorro County
- 2 new cases in Taos County
- 3 new cases in Torrance County
- 4 new cases in Valencia County
- 1 new case among New Mexico Corrections Department inmates at the Central New Mexico Correctional Facility in Valencia County
KOB 4 determined there was a 2.2% positivity result of the tests analyzed in Thursday’s report from the state.
The state reports that 120 individuals are currently being hospitalized in New Mexico for COVID-19.
As of Thursday, there are 177,428 COVID-19 cases designated as having recovered by the NMDOH.