New Mexico reports 3 new deaths, 244 additional COVID-19 cases
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. – The New Mexico Department of Health (NMDOH) reported three additional COVID-19-related deaths Friday.
The latest deaths include:
One recent death:
- A female in her 70s from San Juan County. The individual was hospitalized.
Two deaths >30 days:
- A female in her 60s from Bernalillo County.
- A male in his 70s from Doña Ana County. The individual was a resident of the Good Samaritan Society – Betty Dare facility in Alamogordo.
The number of deaths of New Mexico residents related to COVID-19 is now 4,397.
In addition to the deaths, the state reported 244 additional COVID-19 cases. As of Friday, New Mexico has reported a total of 208,487 cases.
The latest cases include:
- 93 new cases in Bernalillo County
- 7 new cases in Chaves County
- 4 new cases in Curry County
- 12 new cases in Doña Ana County
- 18 new cases in Eddy County
- 1 new case in Hidalgo County
- 10 new cases in Lea County
- 4 new cases in Lincoln County
- 1 new case in Los Alamos County
- 3 new cases in Luna County
- 3 new cases in McKinley County
- 13 new cases in Otero County
- 3 new cases in Rio Arriba County
- 4 new cases in Roosevelt County
- 15 new cases in Sandoval County
- 12 new cases in San Juan County
- 1 new case in San Miguel County
- 13 new cases in Santa Fe County
- 3 new cases in Taos County
- 9 new cases in Valencia County
- 1 new case among individuals held by federal agencies at the Otero County Federal Prison Facility
- 14 new cases among individuals held by federal agencies at the Otero County Processing Center
The state reported that 106 individuals are currently being hospitalized in New Mexico for COVID-19.
As of Friday, there are 196,442 COVID-19 cases designated as having recovered by the NMDOH.