New Mexico reports 3 new deaths, 543 additional COVID-19 cases over three-day period
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. – The New Mexico Department of Health (NMDOH) reported 3 additional COVID-19-related deaths in a report that combines Saturday’s, Sunday’s and Monday’s numbers.
The latest deaths include:
- A male in his 60s from Cibola County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A female in her 70s from Doña Ana County. The individual had underlying conditions.
- A male in his 60s from San Juan County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
The number of deaths of New Mexico residents related to COVID-19 is now 4,116.
New Mexico has reported a total of 201,186 cases.
The latest cases include:
- 146 new cases in Bernalillo County
- 10 new cases in Chaves County
- 4 new cases in Cibola County
- 2 new cases in Colfax County
- 23 new cases in Curry County
- 8 new cases in De Baca County
- 32 new cases in Doña Ana County
- 7 new cases in Eddy County
- 6 new cases in Grant County
- 4 new cases in Guadalupe County
- 1 new case in Hidalgo County
- 6 new cases in Lea County
- 10 new cases in Lincoln County
- 1 new case in Los Alamos County
- 8 new cases in Luna County
- 15 new cases in McKinley County
- 17 new cases in Otero County
- 3 new cases in Quay County
- 22 new cases in Rio Arriba County
- 14 new cases in Roosevelt County
- 25 new cases in Sandoval County
- 101 new cases in San Juan County
- 2 new cases in San Miguel County
- 42 new cases in Santa Fe County
- 3 new cases in Sierra County
- 2 new cases in Taos County
- 17 new cases in Torrance County
- 3 new cases in Union County
- 9 new cases in Valencia County
The state reports that 127 individuals are currently being hospitalized in New Mexico for COVID-19.
As of Monday, there are 186,553 COVID-19 cases designated as having recovered by the NMDOH.