New Mexico reports 3 new deaths, 543 additional COVID-19 cases over three-day period
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. – The New Mexico Department of Health (NMDOH) reported 3 additional COVID-19-related deaths in a report that combines Saturday’s, Sunday’s and Monday’s numbers.
The latest deaths include:
- A male in his 60s from Cibola County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A female in her 70s from Doña Ana County. The individual had underlying conditions.
- A male in his 60s from San Juan County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
The number of deaths of New Mexico residents related to COVID-19 is now 4,116.
New Mexico has reported a total of 201,186 cases.
The latest cases include:
- 146 new cases in Bernalillo County
- 10 new cases in Chaves County
- 4 new cases in Cibola County
- 2 new cases in Colfax County
- 23 new cases in Curry County
- 8 new cases in De Baca County
- 32 new cases in Doña Ana County
- 7 new cases in Eddy County
- 6 new cases in Grant County
- 4 new cases in Guadalupe County
- 1 new case in Hidalgo County
- 6 new cases in Lea County
- 10 new cases in Lincoln County
- 1 new case in Los Alamos County
- 8 new cases in Luna County
- 15 new cases in McKinley County
- 17 new cases in Otero County
- 3 new cases in Quay County
- 22 new cases in Rio Arriba County
- 14 new cases in Roosevelt County
- 25 new cases in Sandoval County
- 101 new cases in San Juan County
- 2 new cases in San Miguel County
- 42 new cases in Santa Fe County
- 3 new cases in Sierra County
- 2 new cases in Taos County
- 17 new cases in Torrance County
- 3 new cases in Union County
- 9 new cases in Valencia County
To see the number of positive cases in each county or by zip code, click here.
The state reports that 127 individuals are currently being hospitalized in New Mexico for COVID-19.
As of Monday, there are 186,553 COVID-19 cases designated as having recovered by the NMDOH.