New Mexico reports 3 new deaths, 87 additional COVID-19 cases
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. – The New Mexico Department of Health (NMDOH) reported 3 additional COVID-19-related deaths in Thursday’s report.
The latest deaths include:
Two recent deaths:
· A male in his 40s from Bernalillo County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
· A male in his 60s from Rio Arriba County. The individual was hospitalized.
One* deaths >30 days:
· A male in his 70s from Bernalillo County. The individual had underlying conditions.
The number of deaths of New Mexico residents related to COVID-19 is now 4,343.
In addition to the deaths, the state reported 87 additional COVID-19 cases. As of Thursday, New Mexico has reported a total of 205,629 cases.
The latest cases include:
· 13 new cases in Bernalillo County
· 5 new cases in Cibola County
· 13 new cases in Doña Ana County
· 3 new cases in Eddy County
· 3 new cases in Grant County
· 2 new cases in Guadalupe County
· 3 new cases in McKinley County
· 2 new cases in Otero County
· 4 new cases in Rio Arriba County
· 2 new cases in Roosevelt County
· 8 new cases in Sandoval County
· 10 new cases in San Juan County
· 1 new case in San Miguel County
· 7 new cases in Santa Fe County
· 4 new cases in Taos County
· 2 new cases in Torrance County
· 5 new cases in Valencia County
The state reports that 72 individuals are currently being hospitalized in New Mexico for COVID-19.
As of Thursday, there are 194,605 COVID-19 cases designated as having recovered by the NMDOH.