New Mexico reports 3 new deaths, 87 additional COVID-19 cases
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. – The New Mexico Department of Health (NMDOH) reported 3 additional COVID-19-related deaths in Thursday’s report.
The latest deaths include:
Two recent deaths:
· A male in his 40s from Bernalillo County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
· A male in his 60s from Rio Arriba County. The individual was hospitalized.
One* deaths >30 days:
· A male in his 70s from Bernalillo County. The individual had underlying conditions.
The number of deaths of New Mexico residents related to COVID-19 is now 4,343.
In addition to the deaths, the state reported 87 additional COVID-19 cases. As of Thursday, New Mexico has reported a total of 205,629 cases.
The latest cases include:
· 13 new cases in Bernalillo County
· 5 new cases in Cibola County
· 13 new cases in Doña Ana County
· 3 new cases in Eddy County
· 3 new cases in Grant County
· 2 new cases in Guadalupe County
· 3 new cases in McKinley County
· 2 new cases in Otero County
· 4 new cases in Rio Arriba County
· 2 new cases in Roosevelt County
· 8 new cases in Sandoval County
· 10 new cases in San Juan County
· 1 new case in San Miguel County
· 7 new cases in Santa Fe County
· 4 new cases in Taos County
· 2 new cases in Torrance County
· 5 new cases in Valencia County
To see the number of positive cases in each county or by zip code, click here.
The state reports that 72 individuals are currently being hospitalized in New Mexico for COVID-19.
As of Thursday, there are 194,605 COVID-19 cases designated as having recovered by the NMDOH.