New Mexico reports 4 new deaths, 137 additional COVID-19 cases
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. – The New Mexico Department of Health (NMDOH) reported four additional COVID-19-related deaths Tuesday.
The latest deaths include:
One recent death:
- A male in his 60s from San Juan County. The individual had underlying conditions.
Three* deaths >30 days:
- A female in her 60s from Lea County. The individual had underlying conditions.
- A female in her 40s from Otero County.
- A male in his 70s from Valencia County. The individual was hospitalized.
The number of deaths of New Mexico residents related to COVID-19 is now 4,387.
In addition to the deaths, the state reported 137 additional COVID-19 cases. As of Tuesday, New Mexico has reported a total of 207,701 cases.
The latest cases include:
- 57 new cases in Bernalillo County
- 1 new case in Cibola County
- 5 new cases in Curry County
- 6 new cases in Doña Ana County
- 21 new cases in Eddy County
- 5 new cases in Lea County
- 2 new cases in Luna County
- 6 new cases in McKinley County
- 1 new case in Otero County
- 4 new cases in Rio Arriba County
- 1 new case in Roosevelt County
- 10 new cases in Sandoval County
- 1 new case in San Juan County
- 2 new cases in San Miguel County
- 7 new cases in Santa Fe County
- 1 new case in Taos County
- 4 new cases in Valencia County
- 3 new cases among individuals held by federal agencies at the Otero County Processing Center
The state reported that 98 individuals are currently being hospitalized in New Mexico for COVID-19.
As of Tuesday, there are 196,254 COVID-19 cases designated as having recovered by the NMDOH.