New Mexico reports 4 new deaths, 264 additional COVID-19 cases
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. – The New Mexico Department of Health (NMDOH) reported 4 additional COVID-19-related deaths in Friday’s report.
The latest deaths include:
- A male in his 60s from Bernalillo County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A male in his 60s from Cibola County. The individual had underlying conditions and was a resident of the Odelia Healthcare (Camino Healthcare) facility in Albuquerque.
- A male in his 70s from Doña Ana County. The individual had underlying conditions.
- A male in his 50s from Rio Arriba County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
The number of deaths of New Mexico residents related to COVID-19 is now 4,001.
In addition to the deaths, the state reported 264 additional COVID-19 cases. As of Friday, New Mexico has reported a total of 194,868 cases.
The latest cases include:
- 97 new cases in Bernalillo County
- 9 new cases in Chaves County
- 1 new case in Cibola County
- 4 new cases in Curry County
- 29 new cases in Doña Ana County
- 13 new cases in Eddy County
- 1 new case in Grant County
- 1 new case in Harding County
- 4 new cases in Lea County
- 3 new cases in Luna County
- 8 new cases in McKinley County
- 11 new cases in Otero County
- 2 new cases in Quay County
- 2 new cases in Rio Arriba County
- 16 new cases in Sandoval County
- 22 new cases in San Juan County
- 4 new cases in San Miguel County
- 11 new cases in Santa Fe County
- 5 new cases in Socorro County
- 6 new cases in Taos County
- 15 new cases in Valencia County
KOB 4 determined there was a 2% positivity result of the tests analyzed in Friday’s report from the state.
The state reports that 116 individuals are currently being hospitalized in New Mexico for COVID-19.
As of Friday, there are 176,357 COVID-19 cases designated as having recovered by the NMDOH.