New Mexico reports no new deaths, 1,309 additional COVID-19 cases over three-day period
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. – The New Mexico Department of Health (NMDOH) reported no additional COVID-19-related deaths in a report that combines the data from Saturday through Monday.
The number of deaths of New Mexico residents related to COVID-19 remains at 4,425.
New Mexico has reported a total of 215,098 cases.
The latest cases include:
- 339 new cases in Bernalillo County
- 1 new case in Catron County
- 87 new cases in Chaves County
- 5 new cases in Cibola County
- 3 new cases in Colfax County
- 52 new cases in Curry County
- 64 new cases in Doña Ana County
- 131 new cases in Eddy County
- 4 new cases in Grant County
- 1 new case in Guadalupe County
- 6 new cases in Hidalgo County
- 111 new cases in Lea County
- 30 new cases in Lincoln County
- 4 new cases in Los Alamos County
- 16 new cases in Luna County
- 63 new cases in McKinley County
- 1 new case in Mora County
- 59 new cases in Otero County
- 18 new cases in Quay County
- 15 new cases in Rio Arriba County
- 21 new cases in Roosevelt County
- 63 new cases in Sandoval County
- 77 new cases in San Juan County
- 18 new cases in San Miguel County
- 58 new cases in Santa Fe County
- 2 new cases in Sierra County
- 2 new cases in Socorro County
- 18 new cases in Taos County
- 5 new cases in Torrance County
- 1 new case in Union County
- 31 new cases in Valencia County
- 2 new cases among individuals held by federal agencies at the Otero County Processing Center
- 1 new case among individuals held by federal agencies at the Torrance County Detention Facility
The state reports that 190 individuals are currently being hospitalized in New Mexico for COVID-19.
As of Monday, there are 197,693 COVID-19 cases designated as having recovered by the NMDOH.