New Mexico reports one new death, 401 additional COVID-19 cases
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. – The New Mexico Department of Health (NMDOH) reported one additional COVID-19-related death Thursday.
The latest deaths include:
One* death >30 days:
- A male in his 80s from Bernalillo County.
The number of deaths of New Mexico residents related to COVID-19 is now 4,408.
In addition to the deaths, the state reported 401 additional COVID-19 cases. As of Thursday, New Mexico has reported a total of 210,085 cases.
The latest cases include:
- 96 new cases in Bernalillo County
- 23 new cases in Chaves County
- 1 new case in Cibola County
- 15 new cases in Curry County
- 25 new cases in Doña Ana County
- 45 new cases in Eddy County
- 1 new case in Grant County
- 30 new cases in Lea County
- 16 new cases in Lincoln County
- 1 new case in Los Alamos County
- 3 new cases in Luna County
- 13 new cases in McKinley County
- 10 new cases in Otero County
- 1 new case in Quay County
- 5 new cases in Rio Arriba County
- 5 new cases in Roosevelt County
- 28 new cases in Sandoval County
- 51 new cases in San Juan County
- 5 new cases in San Miguel County
- 12 new cases in Santa Fe County
- 1 new case in Socorro County
- 4 new cases in Torrance County
- 9 new cases in Valencia County
- 1 new case among New Mexico Corrections Department inmates at the Northeast New Mexico Correctional Facility in Union County
The state reported that 140 individuals are currently being hospitalized in New Mexico for COVID-19.
As of Thursday, there are 196,786 COVID-19 cases designated as having recovered by the NMDOH.