Poll: Mark Ronchetti leading GOP candidates for governor
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M – In a KOB poll conducted by Survey USA, we contacted more than 2,000 New Mexicans via phone and the web.
We asked Republicans about their preference for governor. 44% said they’d vote for Mark Ronchetti.
4 Investigator Matt Grubs has our first look at the results:
- Mark Ronchetti is outpolling his closest opponent more than 3-1
- Despite strong fundraising and ad spending, Rebecca Dow polls at 9%
- 23% of Republican voters say they are undecided
- No Trump endorsement at play
- Ronchetti strongest among urban residents, women, voters under age 50 or over age 65
- Jay Block stronger among voters with a high school education, suburban residents
- Dow’s strongest numbers are outside Albuquerque
- Survey of 505 certain or probable Republican primary voters, 4/29 – 5/7/22
- Credibility interval of +/- 6.4 pct. points