Spectators allowed to attend school sporting events
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M.- The state will allow spectators to attend school-related sports events.
However, capacity limits will be set, as outlined by the public health order. Restrictions will be based on the counties Red to Green Framework for reopening.
In every case, the host team’s county color governs the spectator capacity.
- Up to 75% capacity of an outdoor spectator area
- Up to 33% capacity of an indoor spectator area
- Up to 50% capacity of an outdoor spectator area
- Up to 25% capacity of an indoor spectator area
- up to 25% capacity for an outdoor spectator area