UNM sets new fan policies for all athletic events
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. — UNM Athletics is implementing new policies for all athletic events – including the upcoming season opener for football on Sept. 2 against Houston Baptist at University Stadium.
The changes include a clear bag policy and mobile concessions.
Here’s a list of policies that are important to know:
- All patrons who choose to bring bags into the game must abide by the clear bag policy
- Clear Bags may be no larger than 12” x 6” x 12”
- If patrons do not have a clear bag, they may bring in a gallon-sized freezer bag
- Palm-sized clutch purses or wallets do not need to abide by clear bag policy
- Non-clear medical bags are permitted and subject to inspection
- Diaper bags are permitted if entering with a child but are subject to inspection
- Seat cushions without arms or pockets are permitted
- Backpacks, fanny packs, printed pattern bags, reusable grocery bags, mesh or straw bags, duffle bags, or large totes (larger than 12" x6" x12") are NOT permitted
- If you choose to bring in a blanket, the blanket must be carried in separately and not placed in the clear bag
- If your bag gets turned away at the gate due to not following clear bag policy, you will need to return it to your vehicle
- Patrons are encouraged to leave all bags at home to speed up the entry process into the stadium