New Mexico COVID-19 update: 12 deaths, 79 hospitalizations, 408 cases
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. — The New Mexico Department of Health reported 12 additional COVID-19-related deaths and 408 new COVID-19 cases Monday.
There are currently 79 individuals hospitalized in New Mexico with COVID-19.
- 79 current hospitalizations The number of hospital beds currently occupied by individuals with COVID-19.
- 9 ventilated The number of hospitalized individuals with COVID-19 who are using machines to help them breathe. This includes people in the ER who have been put on a breathing machine while waiting for a hospital bed.
- 12 new deaths The total number of people who have died of COVID-19 that the state learned about yesterday. Results reported following a weekend or holiday include all new cases since the last update.
- 9,127 cumulative The total number of people who have died with COVID-19 in New Mexico since the beginning of the pandemic.
- 408 new cases The total number of people with COVID-19 that the state learned about yesterday. Results reported following a weekend or holiday include all new cases since the last update.
- 675,518 cumulative This case count includes all COVID-19 cases reported to the state from the start of the pandemic through the latest update.
- 4,490 new tests The number of COVID-19 tests from a laboratory or medical facility that confirms current COVID-19 infection. All test results received by the state yesterday are counted. Home-based test results are not included.
For more information, click here.